Total Pageviews

Meta

Blogroll

About

Poll

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Entri Populer

Followers

Entri Populer

Best Seller

Samsung UN65F7100 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV

Samsung UN65F7100 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV
From Samsung


Samsung UN65F7100 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV

This review is from: Samsung UN65F7100 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV (Electronics)




Samsung 60-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV


Controlling your TV is easier than ever with the Ultra-Slim Samsung Smart TV F7100. You can talk to your TV in more natural ways such as asking, "What action movies are on", or you can perform all the basic commands such as "record", "last channel" and "turn on". Browse the new intuitive Smart Hub, a central, easy-to-navigate hub of all your favorite content. Discover how the new F7100 can evolve your TV experience.







LED F7500

Smart TV

Smart TV

The Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows you like - and more. Speak into the mic on the Smart Touch Remote to
get TV recommendations. Use gestures to swipe and navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching.
AllShare

AllShare

Allows your TV to wirelessly access and stream content from any compatible device, like a PC or mobile device. Share movies, photos, and music all through a single device: your TV. And with cloud technology, you can access and even share content away from home.




Samsung Active 3D

Samsung Active 3D

Enjoy stunning Full HD 1080p in both 2D and 3D modes. With Samsung's 3D converter, turn 2D viewing into 3D for an amazing cinematic experience.
Smart Hub

Smart Hub

Our new interface organizes your entertainment and content into 5 convenient panels: On TV, Movies and TV Shows, Social, Apps, and a panel for your Photos, Videos and Music.

Smart Touch Remote

Smart Touch Remote

The Smart Touch Remote Control features an innovative touch pad and built-in microphone allowing you to easily interact with your Smart TV.
Dual Core processor

Dual Core Processor

Dual Core processing speeds allow you to perform multiple tasks at the same time. It also enables fast web browsing while playing apps or TV programs that you've recently opened through the Recent History feature.

Built-in WiFi

Built-in WiFi

Enhance the connectivity capabilities of your TV with Built-in WiFi.

Web Browser

Full Web Browser

All the benefits of full web browsing, right on your TV. From social sites like Facebook and Twitter to news, weather, entertainment, blogs and more. Discover even more content possibilities with your Smart TV.

Ultra Slim Bezel

Ultra Slim Bezel

It's super-slim, yet makes your screen look even bigger. With a bezel so thin, you watch an almost edgeless
picture, creating a more immersive experience. Hang
your TV like a work of art on your wall, or use your TV's
distinctively designed stand for a stunning, free-standing
look.

ENERGY STAR

Energy Star

ENERGY STAR qualified products meet strict energy efficiency specifications set by the government. This Samsung TV not only meets ENERGY STAR requirements; it exceeds them.

Clear Motion 720

Clear Motion Rate 720

A Clear Motion Rate of 720 is an incredible level of motion-clarity. TVs with this CMR can display action-packed movement with impressive sharpness, clarity and contrast. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motionclarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology.
Micro Dimming Pro

Micro Dimming

Samsung's advanced picture contrast technology controls and enhances LED screen brightness, for even whiter whites and deeper blacks.

Most Recent Customer Reviews


4.0 out of 5 stars good but software needs improvements
The picture is excellent and has plenty of features (more that I need)
Now the cons : You can not set up favorites on a HDMI connection and the full tv guide is always opened... Read more
Published 7 hours ago by Oana
5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless
Perfect quality, ultra thin, easy to use.
This is a great TV. The price is worth it, I highly recommend.
Published 1 day ago by Emmanuel Chereque
5.0 out of 5 stars I am so pleased
The quality of the picture is outstanding. The styling is sleek and does not distract. The set was delivered as promised, set up and the big box removed from my living room. Read more
Published 2 days ago by Kathleen R. McKee
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing TV!!!
I'm still playing with this TV but I can tell you that so far I'm in love with it. Resolution looks amazing, especially while playing video games and watching HD (I wouldn't buy... Read more
Published 3 days ago by Francisco Guijarro
5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars- Great but not perfect
If you like LCDs, this one has a lot to like:
Bright beautiful picture, very thin (about 1.3 inches), light weight, cool remote and pleasant menus. Read more
Published 10 days ago by Fellow Consumer
5.0 out of 5 stars The Samsung UN65F7100 is everything and more than expected
The new browser is the best I have seen so far. The TV picture is excellant and has plenty of "Pop". Next step ius to get it calibrated once it has been used for a month. Read more
Published 10 days ago by mark shirey
5.0 out of 5 stars Great but LED wash out from side
UN60F7100
Great Tv. But I always had Plasma's and decided to get this Samsung LED because
my Plasma's always had an issue after 2 plus years. Read more

This review is from: Samsung UN65F7100 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV (Electronics)

If you like LCDs, this one has a lot to like:
Bright beautiful picture, very thin (about 1.3 inches), light weight, cool remote and pleasant menus.
A couple things I don't like:
The voice control doesn't like me. I'm a pro with Siri, and Bluetooth/voice activated navigation systems in 4 different vehicles that I've owned. But for some reason I'm terrible with this TV. Not that big of a deal, as I didn't know it had voice control till it arrived, and I'm faster without it.
More annoying was the TV speakers rattle sometimes, at low volume, when on surround sound mode. In standard mode they are don't, but sound a little worse. Before someone tells me that I shouldn't use tv speakers and should instead use a surround sound system, I get that. I have 5.1 in my living room where this tv is, and have 7.2 in a dedicated theater room. The problem is our baby is in the living room with us a lot, falls asleep, and the real surround sound system will wake him. So I've been using the tv speakers even though they are not stellar, but to be fair the tv is only 1.3 inches thick...those two things are just FYI, if either of those are a concern for some buyers.

Other than that, just make sure you know what you are buying. This is not a plasma, and one weakness of LCDs is off angle viewing. In our living room there are off angle seats and you can tell the blacks are not as dark off angle. The picture is still good, just not as great as when you are in front of it. Looks like how far back you are determines how much side to side you can go before it starts to wash out the blacks. I have one of the popular Panasonic plasma tvs from 2012, and it doesn't do this. The trade off though, is my plasma has burn in, and didn't look as good as this tv in a bright living room. I was waiting to review the plasma until I determined whether I could get rid of the espn and abc logos. Oh well college football is worth it...but I will watch it on this LCD now. Plus I like the look of LCDs in bright rooms. I turned off Eco mode, which would dim the screen based on ambient light. It got brighter of course and I think the picture looks really good. The plasma is good also, just different and might suit different tastes, that's why I say know what you are buying so you can be happy.

Finally, flash lighting and other issues some people might care about. My 40in Samsung had some light in the corners when black bars were present for movies. This 65in doesn't seem to be as bad as the 2010 40in, but to be honest I watch movies with black bars elsewhere. If that matters to you and your room is dark, you might consider plasma. I didn't get too into studying the screen uniformity. Baby keeps me too busy...but no dead pixels or obvious flaws that I heard about on 2012 large Samsungs.

This TV has a bright colorful picture, and I like it a lot. I also really like not being concerned about burn in, like I am now with my plasma. If you know what you are getting with LCD, you will probably like this TV, having the right expectations




Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Samsung UN65F7100 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://televisions-store.blogspot.com/2013/05/blog-post.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: home - Friday, 31 May 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Samsung UN65F7100 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV "

Post a Comment

This Site (www.televisions-store.blogspot.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com. Please enjoy our site and recommended products from respected and responsible vendors. We use products recommended on our-site to insure quality, usability and versatality for other travelers.