Product Description
BD-H5100 Specifications
Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-ray Player
Samsung Smart Blu-ray H5100 makes bringing greater picture quality to your favorite entertainment more fun and affordable.
Product Features
- Multiply your entertainment with Samsung Blu-ray
- Enjoy improved picture quality with HD Upconversion
- Stream movies and shows with instant access to entertainment with built-in apps
Apps Built-in for Streaming
Discover more entertainment and enjoy streaming services from built-in Content Partners + Opera TV Apps directly from your Home Theater System that lets you stream music, movies, TV shows and more.*
*Some apps may require additional fees or subscriptions. Internet access required.
HD Upconversion
With HD Upconversion, non-HD video is auto-enhanced to bring you near-HD quality. You'll see your favorite titles with greater detail and clarity that you've never seen before.
(HD TV Required)
Quick Start Mode
Your Smart Blu-ray Player is ready when you are in as little as 0.5 seconds. Most other Blu-ray players take up to 10 seconds. Stop waiting and start watching.
Anynet+
Redefine the universal remote with Anynet+ from Samsung. Control up to twelve compatible devices and streamline your device management for a better user experience.
USB
Get complete access to stored audio and video files from any USB memory drive or external hard drive. This wide range of compatibility allows you to connect and share content via USB.
HDMI
Connect your TV and audio systems for higher quality audio and a better entertainment experience when watching your favorite movies, shows, and sports. The HDMI connection transmits video and audio over a single cable.
Dolby Digital Plus
Optimizes the TV sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs, and tablet devices.
Dolby True HD
Processes standard 2-channel stereo audio tracks to deliver a full range surround sound effect with enhanced bass and dialog clarity.
DTS Surround
Decodes DTS-encoded content, such as TV shows, Blu-ray movies and streaming media, and processes stereo content to deliver an optimized surround sound experience with enhanced bass response, clear dialog, and consistent volume levels.
- Multiply Your Entertainment with Samsung Blu-ray
- Enjoy Improved Picture Quality with HD Upconversion
- Stream Movies and Shows with Instant Access to Entertainment with Built-in Apps
Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-Ray Disc Player Reviews
| 76 of 85 people found the following review helpful By Verified Purchase This review is from: Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-Ray Disc Player (Electronics) I was really excited when this blue ray player arrived. It does need to be hardwired. Here is the issue. It may be the player or it is an issue with Netflix. Simply put, Netflix stopped working with an error code nw-4-8.My network is connected, all other apps work great! I contacted both Netflix and Samsung who were not able to resolve the issue. Netflix said it was a software update issue, Samsung stated software IS up to date because it is a NEW device verified software version IS current!? My problem is still pending as now has to go to Samsung software specialist dept. I will keep you updated.Recent update. 7/25/14. I finally received the correct information for resolving this issue. By returning the settings to factory reset, you can reset the Netflix account. Simply press the "info" button until the screen appears. Just follow the prompts. I also found it helpful to keep the network connection settings on 8888. I have to do the network checks before... Read more 35 of 38 people found the following review helpful By Daniel (Rhode Island) - See all my reviews Verified Purchase This review is from: Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-Ray Disc Player (Electronics) Being that I only really purchase Samsung televisions, picking the brand of blu-ray player was simple. I also have Amazon Prime (which I strongly suggest purchasing) and this was eligible for free shipping which was a convincing factor.The player itself is incredibly lightweight. The top of the player has a small touchpad that allows you to control the player easily in-case you lose the remote. The remote is standard as far as Samsung products go. If you're unfamiliar with Samsung electronics: all remotes works for all products. That means this remote works for my television as well as the blu-ray player. And, indeed, this was the case. I turned it on and decided to choose the quick-start option, which allows for the player to remain in an active sleep state when not in use. When you're ready to use the player, it turns on immediately. When I say immediately, I really mean immediately. There is virtually no delay when pressing the power button on the remote for... Read more 52 of 61 people found the following review helpful By K.W. "I.W." (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews Verified Purchase This review is from: Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-Ray Disc Player (Electronics) SImple: The only output is HDMI (and a coax which i think most people won't use). I have Roku so I have no need and didn't test the unit's ability to provide additional wi-fi/ Netflix services. If you put photos, video, or music on a chip - with a USB adapter - it will easily find and display those items. I tried it and it is easy to visualize and it works fine. The unit is soo small and easy to fit on the shelf. 0 Slight pains: the manual is in ridiculously tiny print (can go to their site and see it in large pdf type). And the remote is not my favorite at all: the rapid advance/ rewind buttons require tiny fingers to work them; and they are in the middle of multiple other buttons (that I will never use) rather than easy to access on top. |
› See all 116 customer reviews...



Belum ada komentar untuk "Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-Ray Disc Playerbest,Reviews,"
Post a Comment